One Source for Every Dressing.
Advanced Tissue carries advanced wound care products from all leading manufacturers including: 3M, Andover, Coloplast, ConvaTec, Convidien, DermaRite, Derma Sciences, DeRoyal, Dynarex, Ferris, Hartmann, Hollister, Jobst, Independence Medical, Medline, Milliken, Molnlycke, Smith and Nephew, Southwest Technologies and Systagenix.
dvanced Tissue is the only company that packages patient supplies in unique individualized unit dose packaging, which we call Smart Pacs. These packs are easy to open, take the confusion out of how much product to use for a dressing change and help patients follow their treatment plans. Plus an added feature is they have customized website and QR code technology that allows the patient to access customized information.
Advanced Tissue is the only company that packages patient supplies in unique individualized unit dose packaging. For those residents in long term care facilities, the Smart PacTM is an optimal method of receiving wound care supplies. The package has the resident’s name listed, and there is no supply waste or unnecessary trips to central supply since everything needed for one dressing change is included in the package.
At Advanced Tissue, wound care is all we do. This singular focus and subsequent wealth of industry experience makes us uniquely qualified to seamlessly and rapidly supply the necessary dressings for wound treatment. See what makes us different:
- With the Smart Pac , every dressing change is shipped in individual packages specific to the clinician’s orders and contains everything needed for the dressing change.
- Our customer-focused team works with both clinicians and patients to ensure complete satisfaction.
- What is prescribed is what we deliver. In rare instances when it is necessary to provide an alternative product, the patient and clinician will always be notified and approve of any substitutions.
- Our extensive in-stock inventory of wound care products enables us to always ship supplies in a timely manner.
- With direct shipping take out the one clinics patients and residents in long-term care facilities get dressings quickly, usually with no upfront cost.
Everything You Need for One Dressing Change
Want to learn more about our easy-to-open packaging?
Ordering Made Simple
Advanced Tissue realizes each clinic is unique and has their own individualized method for ordering wound care products. That’s why we have different options you can select from when placing orders for your patients.
The simplest way to order wound care supplies from Advanced Tissue is to fax the necessary patient and wound information (including products requested) to 1-866-217-9998. We will take care of the rest.
You can complete the simple one-page customized order form and fax it along with a FACE sheet to 1-866-217-9998.
You can call our toll-free number, 1-877-811-6080, speak directly with your Account Representative, and provide the information over the phone.
Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service. And for those customers that need an Account Representative to come to their clinic or long term care facility to assist with writing orders, we are happy to do that too. Call 1-877-811-6080 and speak to the Account Manager.